Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Acne = sad face. i feel like i have to cake my face up!?

i have been getting more and more acne everyday and i hate it!! i wash my face twice a day and moisturize and always remove my make up before bed.. i have also tried making myself sleep on my back so my face doesn't get stuff from my hands or arms or pillows! it seems like no matter what i do, it doesn't go away.i also have been using bare minerals "blemish therapy" after i apply my moisturizer before i put on my makeup, i read that its good for yur skin. i have oily skin that usually doesn't break out that much, buh now its like peral harbor! just kiddingg not that bad, not yet. on my cheeks and forehead:/ im also 14, sooo could all of this just be my hormones? ugh!!! help any suggestions, any feedback on what im doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment