Sunday, January 8, 2012

What are the chances of a man getting alimony in California if he got caught by police 4 women?

My step dad was caught by police with 4 counts of touching women in intimate areas. My mom found out when someone recognized him at church and we checked online on the court web site. They have 2 sons together that are 12, and 10 and he has the boys wrapped around his finger. He makes the boys hate my mom for leaving him and she finally just moved out. He kept losing his accounts as an auto detailer because of his sick problems women everywhere he went. The divorce will be over before we know if he is found guilty or not so I am worried that this molestor will get alimony from my mom due to him being a pervert and losing accounts along with having to shar custody with him! He lies about his income to the courts because he gets paid all cash and he laughs at my mom saying shes going to be paying him all of this money.... Anyone know the probability of him getting away with this because he is still in the process of being convicted before the divorce is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment